PROGRAM DOKTER KELUARGA DALAM PELAYANAN KESEHATAN RAWAT JALAN TINGKAT PERTAMA (RJTP) DI SUMATERA SELATAN
Ekowati Retnaningsih (firstname.lastname@example.org)
South Sumatra Province has launched family doctor program to provide health services for poor people in 2006. Government by APBN budged had paid the premium of health insurance for poor people by Askeskin program with capitation is Rp.1.000,- each person for the service of health take care of the first level health service (RJTP) in Puskesmas, on 2006. Meanwhile, province of South Sumatra by APBD budged have launch the program of family doctor which also give the service of health RJTP for poor people, its pay capitation is Rp.8.000,- each person. The objective of this research was to determine the application of family doctor program on membership, advantages of health service and financially aspects. This research is using policy analysis approach with qualitatively paradigm. The research design was a case study and explorative study. Results of this research were: 1) There was membership duplication of family doctor program and Askeskin program, 2) The family doctors hope all member of family doctor program was people non-poor, 3) There was duplication of the kind of family doctor program and Askeskin program health service, 4) The family doctors available to serve patient just at 2-4 hour, 5) There was budget duplication of family doctor program with Askeskin program, 6) The family doctor in puskesmas get double salary that can cause jealousy of another health provider.
Key words: family doctors, membership, health services, financing.
No comments yet.
- STUDI KELAYAKAN DAN RINTISAN BADAN LAYAAN UMUM (BLU) JAMSOSKES DI SUMSEL
- MODEL PREDIKSI FAKTOR RISIKO INFEKSI TB PARU KONTAK SERUMAH UNTUK PERENCANAAN PROGRAM DI KABUPATEN OKU PROVINSI SUMATERA SELATAN TAHUN 2010
- ANALISIS FAKTOR PREDISPOSISI
- MODEL PREDIKSI PREVALENSI OBESITAS PADA PENDUDUK UMUR DIATAS 15 TAHUN DI INDONESIA
- ANALISIS KEBIJAKAN PROGRAM JAMSOSKES SUMSEL SEMESTA
- KONTRIBUSI PEMILIHAN PENOLONG PERSALINAN UNTUK MENCEGAH KEMATIAN IBU DI PROVINSI SUMATERA SELATAN
- SURVEI RUMAH SEHAT DI KOTA PALEMBANG TAHUN 2007
- Seminar and Workshop: Health Economics: Patients and Pharmaceutical Use
- STUDI PERBANDINGAN MODEL PERILAKU PENCARIAN PERTOLONGAN KESEHATAN SUSPEK TUBERKULOSIS DI JAWA DAN LUAR JAWA
- PERBANDINGAN TINGKAT KEPUASAN PASIEN GAKIN PESERTA PROGRAM ASKESKIN DAN PROGRAM DOKTER KELUARGA TERHADAP PELAYANAN RAWAT JALAN TINGKAT PERTAMA DI DUA KABUPATEN DI SUMATERA SELATAN